Huntington Beach’s Top Torch Down Roof Repair Contractors
At Hercules Roofing, we provide superior torch down roofing services in Huntington Beach, CA. Torch down roofing is a flat or low-slope roof covering that consists of modified bitumen. We install these bitumen sheets by melting them into the roof structure with a propane torch.
As a reputable roofing contractor in Huntington Beach, we have the equipment, skills, and insurance to provide you with a top-quality, risk-free torch down roof replacement. Our services also include torch down roof repair and maintenance.
Do you need a torch down roof installation or repair in Huntington Beach, CA? Contact us today at 949-945-8187.
Your Torch Down Roof Installation Experts in Huntington Beach, CA
How does a torch down roof installation work? At Hercules Roofing, we apply this flat roofing by following the steps below:
- Installing roof flashing: During this final step, we install flashing along the roof edges, in the valleys, and along the roof penetration edges.
- Applying a moisture barrier and overlay cover board: These bottom layers provide an adhesion surface for the modified bitumen, making the roof waterproof.
- Installing the base membrane sheet: We roll out the first sheet of bitumen over the cover board, then heat the material with a hand-held propane torch. As the material heats up, it adheres to the board surface.
- Installing the cap membrane sheet: The cap sheet is the final bitumen layer, and we apply it with the same method as the base sheet. The fusion between the bitumen layers creates one impermeable layer, which seals the roof surface.
Before each torch down roof installation, we inspect the underlying structure thoroughly to ensure it can support the bitumen layers.
For Professional Torch Down Roof Maintenance Services in Huntington Beach, Call Hercules Roofing!
Professional torch down roof installation is critical to get all the benefits of this type of flat roof. These benefits include:
- Excellent water resistance: Each layer contributes to the roof’s water resistance and prevents leaks and moisture damage to your property.
- Resistance to temperature fluctuations: Our best-in-class torch down roofing material expands and contracts as temperatures rise and fall. The result is a low risk of cracks and leaks.
- Energy efficiency: A torch down roof enhances your roof’s thermal insulation, which keeps your interior cool during warm days. If your utility bills are high, consider a torch down roof installation.
- Resistance to harsh elements: A torch down roof can withstand inclement weather and the sun’s UV rays for many years without deteriorating. This type of roof is also fire resistant.
You can expect your new torch down roof to last around 20 years with proper maintenance. You can also use your torch down roof as an installation surface for solar panels or HVAC units.
If you want to schedule a superior torch down roof installation in Huntington Beach, CA, partner with our team at Hercules Roofing. Call us at 949-945-8187 to schedule a torch down roof maintenance, repair, or installation service.