Investing in a Residential Shingle Roofing in Huntington Beach: Is It Worth It?
If you’re considering an asphalt shingle roof replacement, our residential shingle roofing company in Huntington Beach can help.
As experts in residential roofs, we know the advantages and disadvantages of a range of roof styles and materials. We’ve put together this guide to help you understand whether an asphalt shingle roof is worth the investment for your Huntington Beach home.
Read on to learn what you can expect when you invest in residential shingle roofing, then call our Hercules Roofing team to learn more about asphalt shingles.
Benefits of a Shingle Roof in Huntington Beach
Asphalt shingle roofs boast numerous design, durability, and maintenance benefits. Specifically, this roofing material can provide the following advantages for your home:
- Longevity: Asphalt shingle roofs can last up to 30 years on homes, making them a wise long-term investment.
- Weather resistance: High-quality asphalt shingles, like those we use at Hercules Roofing, can provide reliable protection in harsh weather conditions.
- Minimal maintenance: Asphalt shingle roofing requires minimal maintenance to stay durable and protective.
- Easy repairs: If your shingle roof were to experience hail damage or other significant weather damage, your shingle roofing contractor could replace individual shingles rather than larger sections of the roof, saving time and money on the repairs.
- Energy efficiency: Asphalt shingles can reflect sunlight rather than absorb it, helping to keep your house cool in the hot Los Angeles summer months.
- No rust: Living in Los Angeles or Huntington Beach exposes your roof to saltwater that could cause your shingles to rust. Thankfully, unlike metal roofs, asphalt shingles do not rust, making them suitable for beachside homes.
These benefits make asphalt shingle roofing a top choice for many Huntington Beach homeowners.
How to Maximize Your Return on Investment With a Shingle Roof in Huntington Beach
If you decide that an asphalt shingle roof is the right choice for your home, you can take several steps to get the most out of your investment. Here are a few ways to maximize your return on investment with a shingle roof:
Choose Neutral Color Combinations
Style is an important factor to consider when making a long-term investment. If you plan to keep your new asphalt shingle roofing for up to 30 years, you’ll want to make sure it will provide a timeless appearance for your home. Choosing neutral color combinations can ensure that your roof does not become outdated before it reaches the end of its lifespan.
Schedule Yearly Inspections
While asphalt shingle roofs require minimal maintenance, catching any issues as they occur is vital to prolonging this roofing material’s longevity. As a result, we always recommend that homeowners schedule yearly roofing inspections with our residential roofing company.
During your inspection, we will go up on the roof and examine the shingles, flashing and frame for signs of damage or wear and tear. If we notice any issues, we’ll schedule a convenient time to
repair them for you.
Hire a Qualified Roofing Crew
Your roof’s installation can affect its durability and longevity. As a result, hiring a qualified roofing company is essential to making the most of your investment.
At Hercules Roofing, our crew has years of experience installing, repairing, and maintaining residential roofing for homeowners like you. For more information about our residential shingle roofing company in Huntington Beach, CA, call us today at 949-755-8746.